Monday, June 01, 2009

Our Reality

First off, I told you I would start posting. Believe me I have more.

This is our reality.
2009_05290056

We love to camp, fish and hike. This time of year, ticks are out. Megan caught (and not on purpose) two ticks. This one is on her side and the other was on her forehead. Poor kid, as much as she plays with bugs she's not crazy about these.

We are no strangers to ticks. A couple of years ago Jason ended up with 7 and me with one. Thank God for Julie, because she is the one who got them all off of us. She is such a good friend, she offered to meet me half way and take care of it for me. We live 2 hours away from them.

We are getting ready to mushroom hunt so I am sure this won't be the last of these this year. I had to force myself to learn to get rid of them myself. I did it and I am very proud of Megan. She kept it together and we tried not to freak each other out.

A couple more pic's:

These are of my Moms plane as it takes off and the kids watching.
We miss you Mom.

2009_05290033
2009_05290029

No comments: