Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick Recap

2009_0724purplehair0121
My parents and nephew are here for a couple of weeks. It is so great to be able to spend time with them. We have been just hanging out between my house and the motel pool. We just finally celebrated my birthday last night. Megan was at a church camp for the first part of the week and Anthony was doing a football camp here in town. Last night was the first night all of us including Steve where together.

The picture above is my present from my brother Rick. He has been working in Hawaii so he sent me some pineapples. I have to tell you there is nothing like fresh pineapple. Thank you so much Rick, we are really enjoying it.

I will post more about our visit later but right now I need to get into the shower so Mom and I can head to the farmers market. Steve has all the kids up at the lake fishing. They left the house this morning at 5:30am.

No comments: