Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Megan....A Little Late

Her birthday was in August and I am just now getting around to posting about it.

DSC_8982

My middle baby turned 14.  She is also a freshmen in high school this year, on the JV soccer team and having her first serious crush on some guy.  Steve is currently doing the necessary background check on him.

I posted about cutting apron strings with Anthony.  This child has been cutting apron strings the minute she could talk.  She is independent, witty, smart, athletic, creative and funny.  She has matured so much over the summer.  This kid can drive us absolutely crazy at times, but we wouldn't have her any other way.

I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said nothing.  "It really doesn't matter anyway."  The little creep.  So we decided to contact one of her friends and told her, lets do a surprise sleep over.  I worked on food and entertainment, and her friend got all the girls together.


DSC_9081

Here they are.   Megan was surprised and she apploigzed for being a total creep to me.  They had a good time.

No comments: