Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Day Uncle Rick

Happy birthday!!!!!
You old man......lol
We will have a video for you up and load in a couple of hours. I need to get some dishes and laundry done before I can do anything else. Plus, the little one of the bunch has a social commitments and is off and running.
2008_0426sacramento0248
Jason started reading camp this week. We signed him up so that he can keep up his reading skills this summer. He is having a great time and lots of his friends are there. He also does Mobile fun bus too. That is where a bus goes to the different parks and they do crafts, snacks, read books and play games. It is done through our parks and rec and it is a lot of fun. We start soccer games next week and Megan starts soccer camp during the day. I really like how their soccer coaches are coaching them. We where a little concerned that Megan would pick up some bad habits, but these coaches know what they are doing. I know I sound like one of THOSE sports parents but really I am not. She has just worked so hard this past year developing her skills with her select coach that we did not want to see all her hard work undone. We don't push her, she pushes herself. Soccer is the one and only sport she plays. She and another team mate have been pushing her coach into finding a way they can play winter soccer. This town just doesn't have the indoor facilities for that and there is no way she wants to play in the snow.

Well, I mentioned before that I have some house work to be done and I need to get on that. Plus, Jason is unable to hit the dog bowl with the food so today I woke up to ants in the kitchen. Have a great day.

No comments: