Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Bad Day To Be A Republican

Yep, that's right, everything Steve and I voted for pretty much went down in flames. Steve even lost his bid for Attorney General. Let me explain - we didn't like any of the choices for Attorney General so I wrote in Steve's name. He liked the idea and wrote his name too. Needless to say, He didn't win.

There where some things here locally that I am was really sorry didn't pass. It boils down to the economy and our schools here are really suffering. It has been very eye opening to see first hand what small town schools go through. But, it is rough all over, not just here.

No matter which way the Presidential election went, it was historic and I am proud to be apart of it. I am so glad this election is over.

Does anyone know what the Attorney General does?????

No comments: