Friday, November 07, 2008

I Love Fridays

Mostly because it is my day off. Jason is the only one with school today the other two are off for parent teacher conferences.

Both Megan and Anthony's conferences went really well. Megan went through a really rough part with everything that happened with DJ, but she seems to have gotten over it. She has pulled up all her grades and she is finally be allowed back on the computer. She has spent over a month without computer access.

She went to her first school dance. I warned her that the girls all dance together while the boys will do stupid and goofy stuff for your attention. I was right. She said that she danced with her friends because the boys kept tackling each other. Finally the love of the week asked her to dance. I wish I could post his name here because it is the funniest name I have ever heard. Anyway, he asked her to dance, she said yes, then he was tackled by one of his friends. He asked her to dance again, she says yes but that she doesn't know how to dance. He says, "that's ok, I think all we need to do is start jumping up and down." So that's what they did. My baby is starting to grow up. She even bought the "Twilight" book and we have a poster of Edward Cullan in her room. Read the book and you will understand.

Anthony's conferences went really well too. It is amazing what the promise of a drivers license can do. He is super excited that he will be making the honor roll this year. This is a very big deal with all his dyslexia struggles. While we where at the middle school, we where chased down by the high school wrestling coach. He wants Anthony to wrestle again and A has really been dragging his feet. We got to meet his English teacher who is a wrestling coach and of course the football/baseball coach is also a wrestling coach. So needless to say the little creep signed up for wrestling. Mannnnn, I thought we where going to have the winter off. Oh well, now we get to travel the snow covered roads to wrestling matches. Yeahhhhhh, A different sport for me to take pictures of.

That is it for now. Have a good weekend.

EDITED TO ADD: Sorry forgot to add my daily blood pressure check. 48 more days until Christmas. HEHEHE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the photo of Megan's sox. Is that Gerstle Cove?
Dad.