Monday, February 25, 2008

Mondays

Steve is pretty sick with the flu. Not much moving around today by him. Spring must be coming soon, because it is little league sign ups this week. Jason is ready for coach pitch this year. Of course Anthony will be playing Babe Ruth again this year. He likes all sports but baseball is his favorite. Two of his good friends play soccer so between practices and out of town games, there isn't a whole lot of time spent with his buddies in the spring. 4 weeks from today he will be in Washington DC. Hard to believe the trip is almost here. Jason is having a hard time at school, because his close friend moved to Ohio last week. He is very sad to see her go and to be honest so am I. They are a very nice family and very sweet kids. Not much else going on here, waiting for miss Meg to get back from Girl Scouts so she can finish her mountains of homework. There is always drama in her life and it gives me a major headache. She is super excited that soccer is almost here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't read this blog for over a week, so I got caught up this morning. Great Pics as usual, and Anthony sure isn't a little boy anymore, handsome young man. Your blog makes me feel like I'm almost there. I can't wait to see my family "Way up there" this summer.
Grandpa.