Friday, February 22, 2008

What a week

It looks like it is going to be a crazy weekend. I spent to morning working at the school and will be back up there for Megan's class and a medieval fair this afternoon. I worked on Megs outfit last night and I have to finish with mine this morning. Anthony is off skiing with a group from school. I really need to get the other two up there and skiing too. It is so much fun and I know they will love it. We have basketball tournaments all weekend and a girl scout outing tomorrow. Steve is back to engineering again. There was a big mud slide between Klamath and Eugene. They have rerouted train traffic through here. So what is normally a slow time of year, is really crazy. Plus, they have had issues up here with rail breaks and weather. Other then that, nothing much going on here. lol


Here is a picture of the slide, the yellow line is where the track used to be. They say that the slide is as tall as the Sears Tower. I got this picture from the UP website.
mudslide_update_big

No comments: