Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Party

We had Jason's b. day party yesterday and it was a lot of fun. He had 10 of his closest friends there. It was a pirate party and some of the kids showed up in costume. Even Steve's 29 year old friend Andrew. The kids thought he was great because he really is just a big kid himself. We had a treasure hunt but the kids basically ran through the house yelling. I had to laugh because I work with most of them at school and they are not that loud there. lol

After the party we went out to dinner, church then up to Walmart to spend some Christmas/Birthday money on some new games for the DS's. Which I might just be buying one for myself one of these days. Each kid bought a new game. Anthony got one that we could all play and it led to some good nature family competition. Steve is at work today and we are taking it easy. We are thinking about going to see a movie later today or tomorrow.

My prayers are with my Dad and Aunt today. They are driving from CA to Or to see my sick uncle. He is not doing well, and they are trying to get there before they move him to Seattle. Safe travels ..


No comments: