Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nice Day

Steve is still sick, but feeling a little bit better. The day started very early this morning. Jason had a really bad asthma attack. One of those that wake you out of a dead sleep. So he and I where up at 5am, Anthony followed at 6 and Megan at 6:15. Very unusual in this house. I got a few things done around here, then spent the afternoon playing with my camera. The dog was my subject even though he doesn't like his picture taken. Normally he barks at me when I get it out. I was refamiliarizing myself with shutter speeds, apertures, iso's, white balance things that I have not done in awhile. It's been a long time since I have taken photography classes.

Here is the dog waiting patiently for the squirrel to come back and for me to go away!!!!

3 2

Playing with iso's and shutter speed to catch water drops. This is actually coming out of the faucet pretty fast. I need to work on this a little bit more, but had to stop because I was making a muddy mess.
5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheddar is sure a good dog, and a good looking dog at that. I would take him in a heartbeat.
Dad.