Saturday, April 12, 2008

Relaxing Saturday

Not....
I didn't have any place I had to be at today. Well, except for Dutch Bros., Coffee. It was their 1 yr annv and every drink was $1.00. I took Steve there at 6:30am for his favorite coffee and then the kids and I for some smoothies. It was a nice treat. After I took Steve to work I came back home curled up in bed and watched tv. The ultimate luxury is dozing on and off while watching tv.

Anthony is once again involved in more fundraisers. One for football, where he and his team collect names of people that want there windows washed then the team does it. They do this the first weekend in May. The money Anthony earns goes to camp, spirit packs or equipment that he needs. I was a little bit shocked at how much everything is going to cost. The other fund raiser is a lot loser organized. A bake sale at the church after mass for the next few weeks. So he and I made some muffins and coffee cakes. This money goes to camp this summer. It sounds like so much fun. It's a Catholic camp and the will go hiking and white water rafting. Megan doesn't want to go because she has Girl Scout camp two days later.

Jason is not feeling very good today. He isn't running a fever, but he is very whinny and needy. I am teaching Sunday school tomorrow so I need to plan a lesson tonight. It's Megan's class and she has been giving me tips on what to do. I am going to wrap this up so I can finish a few things and go watch a movie and cuddle my kid.

Good night.

No comments: