Monday, April 07, 2008

Tired of the snow

I am truly tired of the snow. I am really ready to see some flowers and the trees to start blooming. I am ready for bbq's with friends and family. The big thing is, I want to watch soccer and baseball not wrapped up in a blankets. That being said, I am making a couple of fleece blankets in the school colors just to be sure we will be warm. No matter how warm the days are it is always chilly in the evening here in the spring.

It has been decided we will be making a quick trip to Sacramento. Even though it is not under the best of situations we are really looking forward to seeing everyone. We will be staying at Steve's parents and his sister and family will be there. Best of all, the temp. in Sac is in the 70's. A dream for us. Since Anthony has not been cold enough for a jacket all winter, he will be requiring shorts for the trip.

No comments: