Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring is here

With spring it always brings feeling of being over whelmed. It takes about a week until I get every ones schedules down and then we are good. This year is going to be a lot harder. This will be the first time all 3 kids are in sports at the same time. Plus, with a kid starting high school and one starting middle school, I have all those meetings to get them signed up and class schedules. I have known for a long time what the high school football program is like, but now that I have the schedule in my hand it crazier then I thought. It will only take a couple of weeks until I am doing this like an old pro. So it's time to dust off the crock pot because that will be the only way there will be home cooked meals in this house.


We also had some very bad news a couple of weeks ago. Steve's Dad was diagnosed with untreatable cancer. I haven't written about it here, because I just can't put into words what this family is feeling. Long absences away from this blog isn't because I have forgotten about it. It's just time researching flights (Steve is getting ready to go back to CA), researching pancreatic cancer (something I know nothing about) trying to be an emotional support to Steve and spending a lot of time just praying. Our friends and families have been an amazing support for us. Steve's family can use all the prayers and good thoughts you have.

No comments: