Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just Plain Tired

We are all just plain tired in this house. No one is really moving yet this morning, so needless to say we didn't make it to church. Anthony is full of stories, not all of them good. He doesn't seem to mind telling me stuff that could get him into trouble. Like the wheelchair races the boys where having in the airport when no one was around.

I can't believe spring break is already over. It has been a mellow week that I really enjoyed, but that is over. Soccer practice starts this week so that means I should be hearing from Jason's baseball coach. We got him a new bat, helmet and some brand new balls for practicing. He wants a baseball bag just like his brother. Anthony starts baseball a little later in April. Actually I am looking forward to it. I like watching the kids the play sports and they like it so much.

After all the trips we made to WalMart yesterday, I still forgot stuff. Yeahhhh, Walmart and Landry that is my day today.

A Picture from Anthonys trip. This was taken at Arlington.
Arlington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.