Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter Everyone.

I am just getting ready to wake Megan and Jason up to see if the Easter bunny stopped by. Then we are off to church and their egg hunt. Then to the big community dinner. Every big holiday the area churches and business put on a big dinner. It is right next door to the house and smells sooooo yummy. So Megan and I decided this year we are going. I am really missing Steve and Anthony today. Steve of course is working but might be back late tonight.

Anthony today is visiting the White House, Holocaust Museum, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Arlington, Kennedy Gravesides, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (they are laying a wreath there) Changing of the guard, Challenger Memorial, Custis Lee Mansion, Air Force Memorial, Iwo Jima Marine Mem., FDR Mem., Jefferson Mem. Do you think that is enough for today??? Mom and I decided that we are going next time.

Have a wonder Easter and I will post some pictures later.

No comments: