Friday, March 14, 2008

Yeahhhh!!! Its Friday

Well, sort of Yeahhhh. It was a tough morning at the school today. One of my reading groups would not listen and they kept fighting. Unfortunately they had to lose their recess, which makes me feel bad. I hate it when they can't go out and play, but then again, maybe next time they will listen. Speaking of losing recess, Megan's class. Half the class had to sit outside the Principal's door yesterday. Megan included, she and a couple of others, didn't get their spelling homework done. The rest where punching each other while playing soccer. I guess parents are getting called. I see this teacher almost every day, so I am very up to date on Megan. Plus, Megan just walks in the house and tells what happened during the coarse of her day. I try not to get to mad at her, because she is talking to me about what is going on. I would rather her it from her then getting a phone call.

A week from today Anthony leaves on his big trip. This weekend we are going shopping to get the last of what he needs to pack. He needs some more jeans because - while walking home, he threw a ball at someone and slipped on the ice, fell on is side which had his cell phone in his pocket, which in turn ripped a hole in his pants. Nothing unusual, just a typical day for Anthony. He is enjoying weight training and is walking around here flexing his new muscles. The middle school has a dance tonight so he is looking forward to that. I don't believe he does much dancing. I think the girls dance with each other and the boys (at least Anthony and his friends) just run around being goofy.

I hope everyone has a good Friday, and I am off to the orthodontist. Yeahhhh for me......

No comments: