Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Weather???

A couple of posts back, I said I would not count on the nice weather. It has snowed everyday since then. None of it is staying around and it is pretty to look at, but I would really like to see some sun for more then just an hour. Steve decided to only get a couple of hours of sleep and go to the movies with us. We went to see Horton Hears A Who. What a rotten Mom, I have never read them the book. So I would lean over and whisper to Megan, "Maybe they should yell, We are here, We are here." Then she would elbow me when it would happen.

We are trying to get ready for Easter. Anyone else taking out a personal loan to buy eggs? Holy cow things are expensive right now. Anthony can go through a gallon of milk every two days. I read that bread (pasta, anything with wheat in it) is the next to go up. Or maybe it all ready has. I stocked my freezer full the last time it was on sale. We are going to Costco this week sometime. I really hope I can get some stuff there a little cheaper. We already have cut way back on cereal, pretty soon I am not going to let Anthony and Steve eat. I am teaching Sunday school tomorrow, so I need to finish my lesson plan.

No comments: