Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feels Like Spring

It is starting to look like Spring, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet. Two years ago we where doing an Easter egg hunt in the snow. Anthony is all signed up for baseball and he is ready. We enjoyed sleeping in this morning because he didn't have weight training. Who would have thought that I would consider 6:45am as sleeping in. I worked at the school yesterday morning and at the church in the afternoon. Charlene and I needed to be shown how to do enchiladas. I know that sounds crazy, but the way I make them at home wasn't going to work. We needed to have at least 100 of them today. Normally we have someone make them for us but it hasn't been working out very well lately. It took three of us 2 1/2 hours to make them and that doesn't include the time it took to cook the turkey. So, pats on the back for Charlene and I. We got them done and they where even edible. The next few days are going to be busy. I have a few lamb cakes to make for church next week. Both boys have an orthodontist appointment on Friday that I am not looking forward to. I don't even want to think about what we have going on next week.

No comments: