Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day

We hope everyone has a fun filled day. Jason was so excited this morning. His class has been having a leprechaun visit for the last week. They of course haven't seen him, but he has been leaving little treats around. Megan is hoping someone isn't wearing green today. I don't even want to know what she has planned.

The crazy Easter week begins. I have some project to complete everyday and someplace to be every night. In fact I should be baking my lamb cakes right now. I need to have 8 done by Wednesday night, so Anthony's youth group can decorated them. I will help with the decorating and then off to the high school for new student meeting. Ughhh, I can't believe I will have a high schooler next year. Tonight is the last meeting for the Philly trip. He leaves Friday night at midnight. He still doesn't seem that excited, I am beginning to think he might be a little nervous. I got his suitcase out and everything is purchased. I can't believe my baby is going to be in Washington DC., next week at this time. Maybe I will post some of his itinerary next week. Oh boy!!!
Jason - Day 69/365
Here is a picture of Jason heading off to school. He is showing off his green shirt. Yes, that is snow on the ground. Outside was very pretty this morning.

No comments: