Saturday, March 29, 2008

He is Home

We got the call last night at 11:30pm that the bus would be in town at 2:15 to 2:30 am. They arrived at 3:45am. He looked tired but excited. He wanted to wake up Jason and Megan but we told him "NO". I tucked him in at 4:15 and he was snoring by 4:20. What a good kid, he came back with gifts for us all (and his girlfriend). He even saved some money to do some shopping here later. He is still in his jammies right now.

He has over 200 pictures (I am so proud) that I will post later. I will not kill him for the picture of the street from the top of the Empire State building. Yes, he hung my camera out over the edge. This is my old camera, but I still love it. He says he had a good time, but New York was over whelming. He really wants to go back and see more of Washington DC. He and his friends where very impressed to find Steve's cousins Dads name on the Vietnam's Mem. Wall. He didn't find my Great Grandfathers name at Ellis Island but he did find lots of Silva's listed.

I need to go and track down my two youngest. They are hanging out at the ice cream store eating root beer floats and playing chess. The weather is nice and most of the snow we got yesterday is gone. However, we are suppose to get some more.

Have a good weekend!!!

No comments: