Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soccer Saturday

The game was an 1 1/2 away and it was COLD. It is normally a lot warmer there then here but not this weekend. Oh, and by the way, it is snowing here. The girls played 4 40 minute games. It makes for a very long day, but there isn't going to be many of these Saturdays. Megan will only have one more because she will be in Portland for the last one. I took a ton of pictures and got some really great one. I will post those later because I have a house that needs some attention today. Steve made it to 3 of the 4 games then we got a pizza and went back to his hotel and hung out with him for a couple of hours. He had been dead headed into town and was waiting for his train. Sorry, RR talk there.

I was trying to get a video of her doing a dance that she had been doing all day. This is what I got instead.



No comments: