Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day Of School

Here are some pics from the first day of school. The outfit that Megan has on is not the same one she ended up wearing to school. She ended up wearing jeans instead of the checkered pants. The pictures aren't my best but we where cold and getting close to being late. It's now in the 40's in the morning here.

2008_0903firstdayofschool00122008_0903firstdayofschool00092008_0903firstdayofschool0006

The kids are back in school, I am back at working in the church and after a couple of days off Steve is back at work. Thank goodness, the man is making me nuts. He has decided that we need a new car. I agree that we do and I agree with the kind of car he is looking at, however I don't want to do this right now. There is just to much else going on. He maintains that he is just looking. Every couple of hours he shows up with a new one for me to test drive. The dealers here let you take home the vehicles to drive for a couple of hours. I finally convinced him, to just wait a little bit. The one we want they don't even have on the lot and we can wait just one short month. However, we have a good friend that owns a dealership, that just happened to call last night. Do I really need to say more? I really expect to walk out the door and see a new car in our drive way. If you don't think he would do that, ask him about the "ant spray" sometime.

No comments: