Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Good Day

For Megan. DHS got in contact with me yesterday so that we could get the two kids together. His friends are important to him and DHS felt he really needed to see us. So I picked them up from school so he and Megan could hang out for a couple of hours. It was so good to see him and Megan really needed it. Today Steve and I are going to try and see what we can do about getting his bike back. His Dad bought him a brand new expensive bike a couple of weeks ago, and he was very proud of it. Unfortunately his bike got left on his front lawn during this whole nightmare and it was stolen. This poor kid has no luck. We are going to see what we can do about getting him another one. Sometime in the next couple of days (when I stop crying) I will post about what happened that night. Just not right now.

No comments: