Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Love Sundays

I am just finishing up baking cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow morning. I wish I can say that I have been baking and cooking today, but I haven't been. In fact, I need to make sure I have clean cloths for the kids and school tomorrow. I have however finished a book that I have been working on. It was recommended to me by a friend of ours teenage daughter. She was right it was good. The last 50 pages I couldn't put the book down. I have started an audio book that is coming out as a movie. It's called "Twilight" and so far I am liking it.

Megan's soccer team won yesterday 5-0 and Anthony's football team lost 56-12. The second week of school and it is going to be busy. I have back to school nights, practices, meetings and a bunch of other things. Not really looking forward to it either. Oh well, I will be back into the swing of things before you know it.

Have a good Sunday.;

No comments: