Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Kinds Of Stuff

It has been awhile since I have updated but I have a good reason. The only spare time that I have had has been taken up with sleeping. It has been absolutely crazy around here.
DSCF6690
It is homecoming week here and in a small town that is a big deal. It would be bigger if the varsity team was winning games, but that is another story. Anthony will point out that both the Freshmen and JV have been doing pretty good. Of course, he is on both teams. According to the team, coach's and Dads it's a rebuilding year. Isn't that what they always say when they are losing.
DSCF6691
For spirit week, the kids where supposed to dress up as something from the game Monopoly.
DSCF6872
I think I mention that Megan is done with soccer. Here are a couple of more pictures of her. She usually played goalie the first half then forward the second half.
2008_10140021
I just thought this one was funny.
2008_10140023
Here is one of Jason, because he is just so stinking cute.
2008_10140037
Other updates:
My job is going well, and I am starting to really enjoy it. I do miss my free time and the house looks like a bomb went off. Oh Well....

Megan finally heard from DJ. He likes his new house, likes San Diego, glad they have lots of candy and hates his new school. Sounds like the same old DJ. Megan is much happier now that she has talked to him. You can tell they really miss each other and school vacation's are going to be tough. I can tell my phone bill is going to go up.

Steve has finally agreed with me that I need a new camera. While I love mine it just doesn't cut it in low lighting. Now we just need to agree on which one I should get. There is a $700 difference between the two different cameras up for discussion. Believe it or not, the one Steve thinks I should get is the more expensive of the two. Both are of the Nikon family. I have wanted a Nikon since I was 16 years old. Anyone interested in what I want for Christmas?

No comments: