Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates

My Dad is doing well, and has to spend the weekend off his leg. Too funny, I told him he can play on his peter and Mom can't yell at him. Well, she can yell at him, just not about the peter.

Still waiting to here about Steve's Dad. We should hear a little bit more this afternoon.

A quick observation: What did we do before cell phones? Steve has got to be going out of his mind. He forgot his at home. So that should be about 2 days without it. LOL

Let's see, what is today's date? October 1oth. Is it really time for snow? That is what we got and it is in the low 30's. None on the ground here but you can see it all around us. According to Farmers Almanac, the Pacific Northwest is in for a long COLD winter. Hey Mom, I am thinking you should visit in November. hehehe

I got some good shots of Anthony's game and I will post those later. Of course, one of the best is a little blurry and I am going to see what I can do with that one.

Have a good Friday, and enjoy your weather you Californians.

No comments: