Friday, October 24, 2008

What A Morning

I just have to laugh when days start off like this. For the most part everyone this morning was in a good mood. That's not always a good thing. What put my little bundles of joy (and my hubby too) in such a good mood? Our cable station finally got with the program and added a bunch of new channels. We now have the Cartoon Network, which we have been without since moving out of Washington. I could barley get them dressed and out the door. Jason left mumbling in his best zombie voice "must watch TV, must watch TV."

The big homecoming game is tonight. Of course we are going!!! We live in a small town and that is what you do. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a victory tonight, we need it to go to the playoffs. This town has not won a state title since 1976. Between us, I don't see it happening this year either. My son is not on the varsity team, so I can say that.Here are a couple of pics from the homecoming parade the other night. This illustrates my need for a better camera.

My kid is in the white truck.2008_10220008
I had to really edit this picture to be able to see the truck.
2008_10220010
There was no hope for this one. Anthony is the one looking like he is going to fall off the truck.

No comments: