Friday, October 17, 2008

A Week In Review

It's been one of those weeks around here. Thank goodness select soccer is over. No more driving 1 1/2 hours to a soccer game every weekend.

Anthony finishes up football in the next couple of weeks and baseball will start right on it's heals. He is being worked over pretty good by his old wrestling coach. As soon as he heard Anthony wouldn't be playing basketball he was all over him to start wrestling again. Of course being the good mother that I am, said "whatever you want my dear child." While the whole time I am thinking, please please please let him take the winter off from a sport. In reality, high school football never ends.

Steve's Dad's surgery went well and he is feeling much better. He is a lot happier being out of the hospital and back home. Doreen is working on fattening him back up. Steve is happy to offer some advice in that department. Sorry Steve, it was there...... :)

My Aunt Dorothy's funeral is this Monday. I am really feeling bad that I can't be there. She was like a grandmother to me and I will miss her. Family is starting to arrive from out of town which is very good for my Uncle. When all is said and done, my mother needs a vacation. You are always welcome up here.

I am working on getting some soccer and football pictures uploaded but I have just been to tired to work on them. We now have 4 kids at the preschool, which makes it a lot of fun. We have an open house scheduled for this Sunday and Tuesday. We are really hoping to add another little boy. We only have one in class right now.

Ok that is all I have for now. My friend is coming up to visit tomorrow with her family and I need some sleep. I have evidently been a little bit cranky the last couple of days.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: