Sunday, January 03, 2010

It's Here

The cookbook is here. The funny thing, is it's the original one from the postal service. The Fedex one will be here on Monday. I didn't sit right down and read it, but I did some flipping and looking at the pictures. Steve did check it out. A lot of the recipes I already had and have been making for some time. Yes Dad, I have even cooked a couple when you were here last summer. I am making one of her yummy roll recipes tonight for dinner. It's not in her cookbook but found it on her blog.

I am spending today taking down some of the Christmas decorations. Not something I feel like doing but it does need to get down. I have been toying with the idea of leaving the tree up until February but no one else in the family is with me.

Tomorrow school begins again. I am with the kids, we need another week off. Steve was bumped off the pools today. Which means, he will be making the hour drive down the mountain to work at the rail yard. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. He is lucky to keep working, there are so many at the rail road that have not been so lucky. I have heard on the news that the recession is over. I guess our town has not gotten the memo.

Anyway, I have been wasting enough time on the peter and not getting my decorations put away. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: