Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My Poor Baby

My oldest is learning what life with women is like. I really do feel sorry for him. He walked out of his bedroom and sat with me at the table. His face was so sad.

He explained to me that his girl friend's school project was having serious issues (she worked on it all Christmas break) some other things had happened and that she doesn't think their relationship is going anywhere. This all happened on Sunday. The two of them wanted to get together but neither her mother or I wanted to make the drive. We where doing the back to school stuff that needed to be done.

So I asked, "did you guys break up?" He says, "I don't know."

My advice: Well sweetie one of two things are going on here. One - you suck, you don't have your license or for that matter your permit, so you can't drive there to see her, you where busy with wrestling, and you smell funny.
Or number two - PMS

Just then the phone rings and he looked scared to answer it. Number two was the right one and everything is good between them.

Steve came home about an hour after and gave his wonderful advice.
Using his hand like it is talking in his hear and going "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME" in a high pitch voice then says, "until the day you die." No wonder Anthony never ask's for his advice.

On the subject of PMS, I am reminded of Dolly Parton in the movie Steel Magnolia's.
Using your best Dolly Parton voice "I had a radio once, then I threw it against the wall while I was trying to figure out where the batteries went. I didn't know it then but I was suffering from P...M...S." Love that movie.

No comments: