Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Long Week

I started writing this post about something completely different. I then realized that somethings should never be online. However, it was a good start to a letter I will be writing this week. Let me just say one thing. Parents, if you ask your teenagers for their opinion.....listen. It is the most important thing we can do as parents. Listen to what our kids are saying, they just might surprise you. Along those same lines: Anthony, Kagan and Megan - I am very proud of you guys. You stood up for what you believe in and never stop.

Ok, enough of that.

New blog title picture. Yeahhhhh #80 is awesome. He made a killer tackle and his name was on the radio. Another fun fact about small town living. Football games are broadcasted on the radio.
DSC_3423
We won this game 36 - 12. I had a crappy seat and didn't get very good pictures.

Next off to Megans game.
DSC_3451
They won their game 7 - 2. There wasn't much action on her end of the field so not a lot of pictures.

Today the steam engine came through town.
DSC_3534
Megan and Amanda playing around. I have some good shots of just the engine but I must not have uploaded them. Oh well.
DSC_3521
Look at Megan, she is taking a picture to. I am so proud....
DSC_3522
Gotta love this outfit she is wearing. You can't see the red socks she has on too. I have been calling her the big tomato.

No comments: