Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Morning

I am missing Megan's soccer game today because Jason is down sick. It looks like it is a really bad cold but he sometimes has asthma attacks when this happens. It just seemed like a better idea to stay home with him. Steve is here so he went to the game with her.

Last night was Anthony's football game. It wasn't as bad as it looked. This is another really tough team. A 5A school when we are a 4A. It really makes a difference. One more out of league game to go before we start our league games.


Anthony looked good last night. He played a little offense but played some defense as well. He is thinking about making the switch. This kid is fast. We used to tease him about running like a chicken. I video taped one of his games and when he watched he said "why am I running like that?" Sweetie you have been running like that since you were little. That was the last time he did it. What ever he did, he fixed his run and he is fast.


He played in the JV game Thursday and took a pretty good hit to his leg. He took another hit last night. So today he is sporting a pretty good bruise. I don't like to focus to much on injuries because makes me start to worry. But having said that, another football player that Anthony is friends with from another team took a bad hit last night. I am not sure if it is one or both ankles are broken and he was looking at surgery last night. Jordan, our prayers to you for a very speedy recovery.


The final score was 13 to 49.

DSC_3870


DSC_3810

DSC_3878

DSC_3886

DSC_3786
Thought I would throw this one in to. Ummmm, I think I have figured out what I want for Christmas.

No comments: