Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Tired

That is how I feel this week, just tired.

The kids are back in school as of today. So that means Jason and I started back up with home school. This week is just review. At one point he looked up at me and said, "Mom, I am tired and want to go back to bed." Me too buddy, but we got it all done. Then we hit the couch with a warm blanket and took a nap. It was cold here today.

I never do well with the first couple of days of school. It's an adjustment but we will have it down by next week. I have football and soccer pictures to look forward to. Anthony is playing varsity football and we are once again off to Washington for Megan's soccer games.

So, instead of complaining about being tired anymore, I am going to do something about it.

Good night I am off to bed.

No comments: