Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I am a little sleepy this first day of 2008. Steve made it in last night at 10pm to celebrate with us. I let Megan's friend DJ hang out here until midnight. We had pizza, movies and a few fireworks. It was a really fun night with the family. Anthony went to a Lock In at 8pm last night and I am picking him up at 8 this morning. It was put on by a couple of churches in town and sounded like it was going to be a lot of fun. They where going to have swimming, mechanical bull riding, laser tag and a christian rock band that is supposed to be really good. They where expecting about 500 middle and high school kids. He called me this morning at 4:30am to wish me happy new year. He asked me what I was up to and when I said SLEEPING, he just giggled. What a rat. He said he was really tired. He is going to come home and sleep then off to a basketball game tonight. School starts tomorrow for everyone. I really wish they had another couple of days off.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2008.

p.s. for those sick minds like me 105 school days until summer vacation!!!!!

No comments: