Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Week in Review

So, thank goodness the week is over. What a crazy week. I had a quilt guild meeting and got my pass around bag back. Over a year ago I picked out some fabric, put it in a bag and it has been passed around for a year to different quilters who have made squares for me. So for the last year I have been picking up different bags and making squares for them. I got my bag Wed. night and I can hardly wait to get it together. Megan went with me to the meeting because she made a square that she wanted to show off. The whole group clapped for her and she took her bows. It was sooo Megan. Speaking of Megan, she had a dentist appt this past week. It all went well, no cavities, and she was please that no more teeth had to be pulled. She was a little bummed that they where not going to numb her mouth, she likes that part.

I joined a photography group, where our subjects are one of our kids. We are supposed to take a picture everyday for the next year. The only kid I could get to play was Jason. He loves to have his picture taken. He has been bugging me all morning to let him play with my camera. I guess I will let him try it out, but under my close watch of course.

I had an appt., with Anthony's teachers to discuss his progress at school. He is under an IEP for his dyslexia. I am so proud of him, he has brought his reading up a grade level and a half. His teachers really like him and say he works hard. His principle came to the meeting and told him that if he screws around he will send him to summer school. Anthony got a little pale. Later, the principle told me that Anthony is never in trouble, be he loves to freak him out.

Steve goes on vacation next week. Not sure what we are going to do yet. The kids are out of school Monday and Friday. Anthony turns 14 on Monday, so there is a party in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow !!!
Anthony is going to be 14 on Monday.
It seems like just yesterday when you were born, and I was thinking, You were born after midnight, otherswise you would have a birthday excatly 6 months after your moms birth date, but oh well, you had to be your own man. This dosn't make sense? Your mom will explain it to you, and you won't care, and I don't blame you.
Grandpa.