Monday, January 14, 2008

Hot Coco and Warm Slippers

The perfect night, watching the snow fall and being warm and toasty. I looked outside about 15min ago and told the kids, look it's starting to snow. I just looked out my window and it is completely covered and coming down very hard. We have had snow on the ground since before Christmas. Today I was enjoying getting around town on clear roads, the ice had finally melted back. Well not anymore, it is definaltly making up for the lack of snow last year.

I got a lot of stuff done today that has just been sitting around. A lot of projects that just need a little bit more to be finished. I have one more square to make for the pass around bags at my quilters guild. We have been doing this for a year. I need to make a flower square and I really haven't done any of those. The ladies quilt that I am working on this month is all flowers and very pretty. These ladies are very talented. The meeting is Wed. night and I will post a picture of mine when I get it (I picked the fabric out last year and that is the last time I have seen it). A busy busy week ahead of me. Working at the school tomorrow and Friday. Working at the Church and Wed., and a meeting about a children's liturgy that I might be starting on Sundays. Dentist apt for one kid this week and the other two next week. I also have a meeting at the middle school for with Anthony and his teachers on Friday. He is doing so much better in school. The glasses have truly helped him.

I better go, because I am tired and still need to find a pattern for this quilt.

No comments: