Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Anthony

My baby is 14 today.
The day started out with Jason, his asthma attack and 102 temp. We still went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Jason would not even consider staying home. The movie was cute and all of us enjoyed it. Anthony wanted to see something more adult and later went to see Cloverfield. I had to laugh because it freaked him out.

Anthony requested enchiladas for dinner. They did not turn out right tonight for some reason. Oh well, I didn't screw up the cake. I also made him his favorite breakfast of chocolate chip scones. He is waiting eagerly to pick up his bike. Before he can ride it we need to make some changes. The seat hurts places that no boy wants to hurt. lol Steve didn't make it back, but we put him on speaker phone so he could sing with us. Don't you love the Birthday Hat? We got that while we where in Disneyland. I mentioned to Steve that wouldn't that be cute for everyone to wear on their B. Day. He ran right back and bought it for me. The candles on top light up and blink. Anthony was to funny, because he wore it everywhere today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!!!!

I love you.......

No comments: