Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Dreaming of a White........

Valentines Day??? I look back and laugh that I was dreaming of a white Christmas. Who knew it would last until Jan. 31 and proably longer. The schools are closed today, but not entirely because of the snow but because of the wind. The wind has caused snow drifts on the roads and the buses can't get by. One major highway is closed right now, going out of town. The forcast is for 7 more inches today and high winds. So I will just enjoy the quite while the kid are still asleep and thank God for a warm house.

Here are some pictures of the area.

My backyard: about a foot of snow back here.
The front yard off my porch

Looking down the street at the mountain:

The web cam from the college looking at the whole town. Our house is off to the left.

No comments: