Monday, August 25, 2008

Camping

Night in the tent
OK, so it's not exactly camping but we where outside and in a tent. We decided to pitch the tent last night and sleep in it. We needed to get the tent up anyway because we are going to be using it pretty soon. We haven't used it in so long and we needed to make sure it would still stand. We learned a couple of things last night.

1) it's not big enough for all of us anymore
2) garbage men come really early and make a lot of noise
3) squirrels make a lot of noise
4) the dog is not invited to join us next time
5) It leaks (edited to add this last bit of info)


But other then that we had a really good time. I discovered something else, we may need a new mattress for our bed. My hip has been giving me a bad time. After sleeping on a air mattress it feels a lot better. hummmmm I think I see the problem.

Day 5 without a car, more about that later.

No comments: