Friday, August 15, 2008

Closing The Table

I have this really cool table, or I think it is cool. The leaves are built right into the table. You just slide it apart and pop up the leaves, very cool. When we have company in, of course the table leaves are put in. I makes it nice just to be able to sit together, play Mexican Train or just eat. Which is what Mom and I spent a lot of time doing. For me, the hardest part of a visit is not the goodbyes, hugs, promises of seeing each other again real soon or even waving to the truck as it leaves. The saddest part for me is putting the leaves to the table back and returning it back to its normal size. It means that the visits are done until the snow melts next spring. It also means that school is just around the corner and it is time to get ready. Who knew that just taking out the leaves to a table could mean so much.

I miss you guys all ready.
DSCF5816

No comments: