Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting Ready

The news on the car was good. Worst case we where looking at a new engine but thank goodness that's not what was wrong. Thanks to everyone giving us advice and causing a little sleep loss. While we are getting ready to buy a new car, just not today. I should have it back by Friday and that's great because I have been without for 7 days now. It's been OK, we have found other things to do and have done a lot of walking. I have to thank my oldest, he bent over backwards to help out. He drank the last of the milk last night and the first thing he thought of this morning was to head to the store to buy me some more. He also has been stopping at my favorite spot for a wonderful Diet Pepsi right after football practice. I am not sure if he is being nice or trying to keep my attitude under control.
2008_0827miscaug0073
We are getting ready for school to start, which happens next week. My babies will be in high school, middle school and one still at the elementary school. They can't be that old. Anthony's first football game is this Friday and Megan starts Fall soccer Sept 6th. I just found out that both our parish priest play soccer and one coaches. Megan is thinking about asking him for some private coaching.
2008_0827miscaug0026
So this is the last weekend of calm before the storm hits. My calendar is full full full, and I know that this is just the beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Christine,
It brought a tear to my eye when you talked about folding the table down.
I especially enjoyed the video of Anthony and Jason doing a backflip.
We sure had a good visit.
I miss you guys.
Love,
Regular Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was A-W-E-S-O-M-E