Saturday, August 02, 2008

Paint Fumes

And my head is buzzing. Megan is at a friends house tonight so the boys went to blockbuster to rent a couple of games and a movie. Steve and I snuck off to dinner and ended up at the church to see how how paint looked dry. I wasn't sure if the wall color was enough of a contrast as the ceiling color. We decided that we liked it and since the boys where getting along really well we would come back and spend a couple of hours painting. The class rooms are down in the church basement and there is only two working lights down there right now. We brought some spot lights from home to paint by but once those where turned off it was very dark and very erie. We still have a couple of walls to finish but we ran out of paint. I was getting punchy and painted my name on one of the walls. It's the closest I have ever been to tagging. lol

On a sad note, Steve's boss lost his battle with cancer yesterday. He was the manager who rode with Steve on his Engineers test run, and passed him. He was 57 and will be greatly missed.

No comments: