Friday, August 08, 2008

A Computer for Everyone

My parents are here from CA and it has been crazy around here. I don't have any pictures uploaded yet to share because I am working on a lab top that Grandpa brought the kids. So know everyone can be on their peter and we can just IM each other. By time school starts we will be putting some limits on peter usage. We need some limits in this house so that I can get on and play too. I am tired of having to get up before sunrise or go to bed after midnight just so that I can play on the peter. I haven't uploaded any pictures in forever.

Oh well, we are having a great visit. Today we might head out of town and up to the lake for awhile. There is a little town there that has some great shopping. I am looking forward to going through the shops with my Mom.

No comments: