Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Aftermath

The house is in ruins. Pieces and parts to toys, games, clothes and a whole bunch of other stuff all over the place. It is hard to believe that just yesterday I was thinking just how nice the place looked.

It was another Christmas success. The kids are pleased with the gifts and so are the adults. However, I will point out that the Nikon didn't make it under the tree. Oh well, there is always my birthday.

Tonight I am tired. I woke up yesterday with Megans pink eye and Steve's cold. Jason was so excited last night that he woke me up every couple of minutes asking "is it time yet." He said the last time he remembered asking was 2am. I guess that must be what time we both finally fell asleep.

Right now I am thinking about telling everyone good night. Taking the DVD's Santa brought me (White Christmas, Holiday Inn and It's a Wonderful Life) and going to bed. In fact that sounds like a really good idea.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: