Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

I can't say it enough to Vern. We have gotten well over 7 inches of snow on top of what we had. Right now we have an ice snow mix coming down and it is yukky.

Vern has a snow blower and he has been doing the side walks for me. It's the kind of weather that you shovel the walks, turn around and it is covered again. Anthony and I had to shovel the car out this morning and you can't even tell that we did it.

I am getting ready to go out and do the back yard right now. I learned the hard way, you can't ignore it. It becomes ice and I don't like sliding to the car. Here are a couple of pics.

Backyard. I am standing in the door way.

2008_12270008
2008_12270011

The front, again I am on the porch.
2008_12270012
And down the street
2008_12270013

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you show a photo of your snowed in car and Anthony digging it out?
Dad.

Anonymous said...

i'm not digging out the car old guy. lol just kiding.
anthony

Anonymous said...

Hey? Was up lady? Niiiice blog....It's awesome!




-your secret admirer