Saturday, December 13, 2008

Has it really been that long

I guess it has. I don't really have an excuse. I always have a lot to say.

This is going to be quick because I am supposed to be getting ready for a youth group event right now. It is also snowing and we have about an inch on the ground already. The first snow of the season always makes driving a little slower.

I wanted to post a couple of pictures from the Church Christmas program. Jason had a speaking part this year and he played a shepperd. Megan of course was the king. We had three kids from our preschool there too and they did fantastic.

Here is my little shepperd
DSCF7448

It's good to be the king. Sorry, a quote form "History of the World".
DSCF7460


I will have more pictures later, but I need to get moving.

No comments: