Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My To Do List

Don't worry I am not going to post it here. That would just be to stressful for me. I am just happy that I got to cross off something on my to do list. So the plan is tomorrow my Christmas letter will go in the mail. I know how much people are waiting by their mail boxes for the last update in our lives.

Tonight we are going to Jason's school Christmas program. He is so excited, he keeps asking me if its time to leave yet.

I caught Megan on this blog checking to see if I posted what she is getting for Christmas. It's kind of a funny story but I can't post it because she is watching. The little rat.

Today our weather warmed up to 9 degrees. Tomorrow with the wind chill it supposed to be -17 and another couple of inches of snow. Yeah for us. I haven't taken many pictures because it is too flipping cold.

That is it for now, just a quick update. Plus my hands are too cold to keep typing. Keeping a house that is over 100 years old warm is a bit challenging.

Megan- get off the computer.......

No comments: