Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Updates

and a video. Jason had his school Christmas program last night and what a ham that kid is. He doesn't get it from me. He was really upsetting the two girls next to him then finally the little blond started laughing at him. They are two peas in a pod. The other girl told him that he was ruining the whole show and he told her to "Deal with it". This video is the last song they preformed that night. Megan is doing the video taping so it is really jumpy. Plus she was laughing at him to.



Megan has been home for the last 2 days because of pink eye. What a great thing to have, poor kid. It is getting ready to start snowing again. We are suppose to get another couple of inches with 40 mph winds. Great, so that means that between the wind and ice my car will just blow off the road.

Santa travels through here on a UP train and lucky for us he stops to say hi. We are going to head over there and see him. Jason needs to make sure Santa knows how much he really wants a WII.

I have spent a lot of time talking about how I am simplifying my Christmas. Megan and I just found some cookies that look too yummy. They have been added to the cookie list. I tell you, I just keep adding stuff.

Have a good day.

No comments: