Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After

My kitchen has been put back together and the living room sort of. There is only so much you can do with Rock Band and Wii in the middle of stuff. I had a real problem going on with my camera for the last couple of weeks. Steve remembered that one of Anthony's friends was checking it out and started pushing buttons. Thank God for reset buttons. She made so many changes I would have never figured it out. Now it is working right again.

Needless to say, I figured this out last night. Most of the pic's I took during the day are not very good. So here are a couple that did work.

Christmas Eve Mass, this is our little choir. Two girls didn't show up, and me and N (in the back) will be having a little talk.
DSCF7679

The Kids are various stages of unwrapping presents.
DSCF7685
DSCF7684
DSCF7682

No comments: