Monday, January 03, 2011

Back to the Real World

And I am not crazy about that this morning.  It is cold, cold outside and the only place I should be is in bed.  My poor oldest is up early doing some last minute studying for a math test.  He and Steve studied all day yesterday.  Steve planned on being up with him this morning but just as he was closing his eyes last night, he got called into work. 

The least I could to for the boy is make him some home made biscuits and gravy, his favorite.  Well, not exactly homemade.  The biscuits are from the freezer and the gravy from the little packet that you just add water.  Someday, some poor girl is going to slave over the stove and make this breakfast for him completely from scratch.  My lovely boy is going to look at her and say, "these are good, but my Mom buys this packet for a buck at the store."   Hahahaha!!!!!

Happy Monday Morning.

No comments: